Barron’s, one of America’s top financial newspapers and magazines, recently published its sixth-annual review of the most competitive annuity products in the marketplace focusing on providing guaranteed income for life. Within Barron’s chart, the publication highlights the 50 most competitive products available today, comparing and contrasting the primary income annuity alternatives including variable annuities, deferred income annuities, immediate income annuities and fixed indexed annuities.
CreativeOne is pleased to provide you exclusive access to this year’s chart to ensure you are providing your clients the most competitive annuities for their retirement income. The chart includes only carriers who hold an “A-” or higher rating by A.M. Best.
Why is this a valuable resource for you? Simple:
- Fixed indexed annuities (FIAs) outperform every product on the Barron’s list for providing guaranteed income for life.
- FIAs outperform variable annuities (VAs) by more than 34%.
- FIAs outperform deferred income annuities, (DIAs) by more than 10%.
- FIAs offer upside potential, flexibility and protecting principal.
- The new DOL Fiduciary rule requires advisors to consider all options when assessing a client’s income needs; FIAs can provide a superior client outcome.
- FIA riders can provide enhanced benefits for nursing home care/terminal illness.
Fixed indexed annuities are excellent vehicles for delivering higher guaranteed lifetime income benefits. As a safeguard against risks other investments might fall prey to, the review suggests introducing a fixed index annuity into any retirement income plan.
To ensure you’re providing your clients the most competitive annuities for their retirement income, call your sales team consultant at 800.992.2642.
FOR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE WITH GENERAL PUBLIC. Annuities are products of the insurance industry; guarantees are backed by the claims-paying ability of the issuing company. Guaranteed lifetime income available through annuitization or the purchase of an optional lifetime income rider, a benefit for which an annual premium is charged.
CP-0816 – 2016/8/3