As a former producer, earning CE credits is a necessary chore for our profession. How many times have you sat in a class and thought … how is this relevant to my practice? How will this help me grow my business?
Your time is limited. What if you could attend CE classes that also delivers ideas and strategies on how to grow your business. Would you be interested? We think so too.
That’s why we’re bringing a program for Kansas and Missouri producers. These courses are being held semi-monthly for financial professionals on Fridays from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. at our corporate office in Leawood, Kan. Space is limited so register today.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASSES INCLUDE:
- LTC Planning Solutions.
- Indexed UL: Why and Who, Market-Like Return without Market-Like Losses.
- REBA & Executive Bonus.
- Retirement Planning for Tax Efficiency.
- Life Insurance in Retirement/Spousal Trust.
- 10 Most Common Life Insurance: Planning Mistakes & How to Avoid Them.
- Ethics and Selling Life Insurance.
- The Many Uses of Life Insurance and LTC Riders.
- Estate Tax Planning: Helping Clients Get Started.
- Buy-Sell/Key Person Insurance.
- 5 Simple and Actionable Life Insurance Concepts.
Bring a colleague! Everyone needs CE. If you have questions. Give us a call 800.992.2642.