A 3.1 % Special Interest Rate ON FG Guarantee-Platinum® 5 is Almost Here
For a limited time, the interest rate on Fidelity & Guaranty Life’s FG Guarantee-Platinum ® 5 single premium fixed traditional will increase to 3.10%, guaranteed for five years. Don’t waste time getting this special interest rate to your clients! The interest rate special starts on November 28, 2016.
What Do You Need to Know to Get This Special Rate for Your Clients?
- ONLY application submitted electronically through F&G’s agent portal, SalesLink, will be accepted. Visit the SalesLink online application page to begin the process.
- Cash with application and transfers will be accepted.
- Cash with application funds must be received within 10 business days of application submission.
- Original, signed transfer paperwork should be mailed to:
Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company Two Ruan Center 601 Locust Street, 14th Floor Des Moines, IA 50309
- The minimum premium is $20,000.
- FG Guarantee-Platinum 5 production amounts generated during this interest rate special will not count toward the Power Producer Conference (incentive trip) or the Power Producer Program (deferred compensation restricted bonus program).
- Street commission during the interest rate special will be 2.00% through age 79.
- Only FGL pre-approved ads may be used. See SalesLink for available ads and ad-review guidelines.
For more information about this interest rate special, please visit F&G’s dedicated MYGA Wiki or contact them directly with any questions at [email protected]
FOR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
CP-0819 – 2016/11/18
*This initial interest rate is effective for new annuities issued as of November 28, 2016, for the first five contract years only. Thereafter, the company may declare at its sole discretion a new rate which could be lower. This initial rate is also subject to change at any time in the company’s sole discretion for new contracts. There is a 30 day window at the end of each five year guarantee period where your client may withdraw all or part of the annuity value without application of surrender charges or market value adjustment. A new guarantee period and surrender charge period will begin after the end of the previous ones.
For Producer Use Only – Not For Use With Solicitation to Consumers
Form Number: FGL SPDA-MY-F-C (6-04), FGL SPDA-MY-F (07-04); ICC14-1095(06-14) et al. Form number and availability may vary by state.
Fidelity & Guaranty Life is the marketing name for Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company issuing insurance in the United States outside of New York. Annuities issued by Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company, Des Moines, IA