Have you experienced this?
You call a “leads vendor” that promises to identify qualified, affluent consumer leads for you. Subsequently, the lead you contact either tells you to buzz off – or you meet with them only to discover they have minimal assets. Grrrrr.
If the old saying “Time is Money” rings true, there is nothing more frustrating than meeting with someone who is not worth your time. To spare you the frustration of chasing down phony leads, make sure your lead generation program legitimately targets the first-class prospects you desire.
So, before you employ a lead generation program, reference the list below to make sure your next marketing endeavor is a legitimate one:
- Due diligence – make sure the program passes all legal and compliance concerns.
- Investigate your vendor options – confirm that they are reputable and do not have a large history of complaints.
- Obtain testimonials or success stories – find out what those who have used the program have to say about it.
- Confirm your program is proven to provide appropriate prospects that meet your criteria.
- Trust any program that doesn’t filter prospects by their age, incomes and assets.
- Settle for a program that just gives you a list of leads and no back-up support.
- Rely on a magic bullet. When it comes to lead generation, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
At Creative Marketing, we value your time and want you to succeed. So, we offer our producers the First Class Leads appointment setting program that targets individuals that are credible, legitimate leads. And, this proven program featured on our Dynamic Marketing Portal (DMP) has been tested by real agents and advisors.
Since one “Must-Do” is to get testimonials, here’s what producers have been saying about the First Class Leads program:
“Great marketing method!! I have done seminars for years and never got the quality of prospects I have with this program. Now I do both seminars and this appointment setting program and my production has gone through the roof!” – Steve J.
“I have always resisted lead programs thinking it was a waste of time and money. My first campaign proved that thinking was wrong. First Class Leads has been a great way for me to see new people and has provided me with another avenue to revenue. A big thanks to Creative Marketing for making it available to me!” – Mitchell F.
Check out this video to learn more about First Class Leads, or visit Creative Marketing’s Dynamic Marketing Portal. And, be sure to call your consultant to find out how you can take advantage of the special discounted pricing.
For Agent Use Only. Not for use with general public. 12992 – 2013/9/4
This program is an exclusive offer through Creative Marketing’s Dynamic Marketing Portal to a third-party vendor and is only available to agents who are contracted with Creative Marketing. Creative Marketing is not responsible for the results of the program or any liability stemming from the use of it. Neither the Company nor its agents or representatives may give tax, legal, accounting or investment advice.