EquiTrust Life Insurance Company has experienced remarkable success in the last two years, with 150 percent year-over-year sales growth in 2012. Since 2003, EquiTrust Life’s total invested assets have increased from $2.1 billion to $10.7 billion1 at the end of 2012.
Now we are excited to announce a new partnership with Creative Marketing that provides its producers with access to EquiTrust Life’s complete line of fixed annuity products. If you are not familiar with EquiTrust Life, let me first welcome you as a valued producer partner. We owe much of our success to the loyalty and commitment of our sales partners.
Here is an overview of our company and what you can expect from doing business with us.
1. A comprehensive annuity product portfolio
EquiTrust Life’s portfolio features six fixed indexed annuities (FIAs), five of which feature bonuses. All FIAs offer a fixed account and a variety of indexed accounts. FIAs also include an optional Income for Life Rider with a 6.5% rollup rate for up to 15 years. A Nursing Home Waiver Rider is included on all FIAs at no additional cost, which provides full Accumulation Value with no surrender charges if the client qualifies for the benefit under the terms of the rider.
EquiTrust Life FIAs include:
- MarketTwelve Bonus Index TM –This single premium indexed annuity features a 12% bonus paid over three years: 6% applied at issue, with 2% applied to the Accumulation Value at the second, third and fourth contract year anniversaries.
- MarketPower Bonus Index® – A single premium FIA with a 10% premium bonus on first-year premiums.
- MarketBooster Index® – A flexible-premium FIA with a 7% bonus credited over 24 months. 4% is applied to premium at issue, with 2% and 1% applied respectively to the Accumulation Value at first and second contract anniversaries. Subsequent premiums get the 4% premium bonus for 5 years. The minimum initial premium for qualified plans is $2,000, making this a good consideration for ongoing premiums.
- MarketTen Bonus Index® A flexible-premium FIA with a 6% premium bonus on all premiums paid in years 1-5, and a 100% Return of Premium feature.
- Builder Bonus Index® (available in (CT, DE, MN, NV, OR, TX, UT, WA) A flexible-premium fixed and indexed annuity available with a 6% premium bonus on first-year premiums. The product offers a Return of Premium feature.
2. Responsive service
You can rest assured that service to our agents will be prompt, fair, reliable and accurate. We take pride in our responsiveness and our dedication to offering products and services that meet the changing financial needs and objectives of your clients.
EquiTrust Life’s annuity application turnaround-time goals are as follows:
- Applications with cash: Policy issue within 48 hours.
- Transfer applications: We will send out the transfer paperwork within 48 hours.
- Financial transaction requests: 5-7 business days
- Death claims: 5-10 business days
- Nonfinancial transaction requests: 5-7 business days
3. Financial stability
EquiTrust Life is a Guggenheim Partners company. Guggenheim Partners is a global, privately held, diversified financial services firm with more than $170 billion in assets under management.
EquiTrust Life is an efficient life and annuity carrier with the ability to respond to market demands quickly. The guarantees associated with our products are backed by our financial strength, and our ability to pay our claims. Our financials are strong – on several fronts – including risk-based capital, solvency and our investment portfolio.
The newest member of the Creative Marketing family can be part of your business, too. Visit www.creativemarketing.net/equitrust to learn more about EquiTrust Life and access product information, training requirements, and state approvals. We look forward to working with you and your clients!
EquiTrust Life now requires all producers (regardless of state) to complete the appropriate EquiTrust Product Training module before soliciting annuity business. These modules take about a half hour to complete, and are available online, at Agents.EquiTrust.com. Agents must complete the appropriate module for the products they intend to present to clients.
For more information on EquiTrust, contact your Creative Marketing Team at 800.992.2642.
For producer use only. Not for use with the general public. 13022 – 2013/9/25 | AC13-EQT-1132
1 Assets as of December 31, 2012, on a statutory basis.
Products not available in all states; see State Approvals at Agents.EquiTrust.com. Product features may vary by state. Contracts issued on Contract Form Series ET-MPP-2000(02-05), ET-MPP-2000(02-05) w/ET-AVBR (06-09), ET-EIA-2000(02-05), ET-MKB-2000(07-05) w/ET-AVBR (06-09), ET-MTB-2000(06-07), and ET-MKB-2000(07-05). Surrender of the contracts may be subject to surrender charge and market value adjustment. Products and riders not available in all states. Contract may vary by state. Withdrawals before age 59 1/2 may result in a 10% IRS penalty tax. Withdrawals do not participate in index growth. Nursing Home Waiver not available in MA. EquiTrust Life Insurance Company, West Des Moines, IA.