Coming June 11, 2018
Help clients open doors to retirement possibilities. Athene Agility gives your clients the flexibility to plan for future income needs. And you can do more of what you do best — deliver the solutions that meet your clients’ needs.
The Athene Agility 10-year fixed indexed annuity is designed to deliver strong income and growth potential, plus liquidity. This versatile product includes a built-in Income and Death Benefit rider at no additional charge.
Athene Agility’s market-leading product design opens the door to…
Agile income… with the potential for annual increases
Agile growth… with protection from loss due to market downturns
Agile liquidity… for help with the unexpected
Stay ahead of the curve with this pre-launch product training opportunity by clicking here. You’ll be able to view your compliance status on Athene Connect after June 11.Take advantage of this pre-launch opportunity and hit the ground running!
RegEd Product code: Agility10_2018
Find out more information on June 11th or contact your CreativeOne team at 800.992.2642
Guarantees provided by annuities are subject to the financial strength of the issuing insurance company.
- Lifetime Income Withdrawals may be reduced or may stop if you take Excess Withdrawals from your contract. If Excess Withdrawals, Withdrawal Charges or Market Value Adjustments (MVAs) reduce the contract’s Accumulated Value to zero, your Lifetime Income Withdrawal Payments will stop and the rider will terminate.
- Fixed indexed annuities are not stock market investments and do not directly participate in any stock or equity investments. An index may not include dividends paid on the underlying stocks, and therefore may not reflect the total return of the underlying stocks; neither an index nor any market- indexed annuity is comparable to a direct investment in the equity
- Withdrawals and surrender may be subject to federal and state income tax and, except under certain circumstances, will be subject to an IRS penalty if taken prior to age 59½. Withdrawals are not credited with index interest in the year they are taken. Withdrawals in excess of the free amount are subject to a Withdrawal Charge which may result in the loss of principal if taken during the Withdrawal Charge Period. Withdrawals are based upon the Accumulated Value of the last Contract
- This benefit is NOT long-term care insurance nor is it a substitute
- Beneficiary can elect to receive a lump sum payment of the Accumulated Value or the Benefit Base paid out over a period not to exceed 10 years.
Athene Agility [GEN (09/15) NB], Income and Death Benefit Rider [IR (06/18)] and Enhanced Income Benefit Endorsement [EIBR (06/18)] or state variations are issued by Athene Annuity and Life Company, West Des Moines, IA. Product features, limitations and availability vary; see the Certificates of Disclosure for details. Products not available in all states.
For financial professional use only. Not to be used with the offer or sale of annuities.
The term “financial professional” is not intended to imply engagement in an advisory business with compensation unrelated to sales. Financial professionals will be paid a commission on the sale of an Athene annuity.
This material is provided by Athene Annuity and Life Company (61689) headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, which issues annuities in 49 states (including MA) and D.C., and Athene Annuity & Life Assurance Company of New York (68039) headquartered in Pearl River, New York, which issues annuities only in New York. Products not available in all states.
ATHENE ANNUITIES ARE PRODUCTS OF THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY AND NOT GUARANTEED BY ANY BANK NOR INSURED BY FDIC OR NCUA/NCUSIF. MAY LOSE VALUE. NO BANK/CREDIT UNION GUARANTEE. NOT A DEPOSIT. NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. MAY ONLY BE OFFERED BY A LICENSED INSURANCE AGENT.