Put the retirement X-factor on your side with a fixed index annuity from North American
What sets Strategic Design Annuity X apart? A single-premium, fixed index annuity, the Strategic Design Annuity X combines accumulation potential, innovative liquidity features, and options to strategically plan for your client’s retirement income. You and your clients can use its array of tools to evolve along with your needs in retirement.
Key benefits of Strategic Design Annuity X
– Custom-design your income plan – The Strategic Design Annuity X comes loaded with benefits from its growth potential to a generous roll-up rate that accelerates income potential to its enhanced liquidity. All that with the end goal in mind — designing a custom income plan for your clients retirement with generous penalty-free withdrawals and a guaranteed lifetime withdrawal benefit (GLWB). Income when your clients want it and income they can’t outlive.
– Lock in interest credits each contract anniversary – One advantage of fixed index annuities is an annual reset feature, which applies to this annuity no matter which crediting method you choose. With the annual reset, any interest credits are added, or credited, to your clients accumulation value on each contract anniversary. For the Two-year Point-to-Point option, this reset happens at the end of each two-year term. Once credited, they are locked in. That means they can’t be taken away due to negative index performance. At that point, they are included in your clients accumulation value, giving them the advantage of compounding interest in subsequent years. Also, by resetting their starting index value at the same time, this feature can help minimize their risk if the index experiences a severe downturn. Without it, they would have to wait for the index value to climb up to its original level before any interest credit could be realized.
– Choose a strategy that suits your clients – Strategic Design Annuity X offers a selection of index strategies, allowing you to find a comfortable fit for your clients, no matter their personal financial approach.
– Tax deferral improves growth potential – Your client’s money grows on a tax-deferred basis, meaning more of it is working for them.
– Provide a lasting legacy – Your clients beneficiaries will get the remaining accumulation value of their annuity as a death benefit – either in an immediate lump sum or in installments. And, because annuities may avoid the costs and delays of probate, they may not have to wait. 2
– Take advantage of flexible payout options – Whether your clients need to start drawing income soon after purchasing their annuity or if they’d prefer to wait and build their lifetime income potential, there’s an option for them.
Call your CreativeOne team today at 800.992.2642 to learn more, or see how Strategic Design X stacks up against the competition
This brochure is for solicitation purposes only. Please refer to your Contract for any other specific information. With every Contract that North American issues there is
a free-look period. This gives you the right to review your entire Contract and if you are not satisfied, return it and have your premium returned. Fixed index annuities
are not a direct investment in the stock market. They are long term insurance products with guarantees backed by the issuing company. They provide the potential for
interest to be credited based in part on the performance of specific indices, without the risk of loss of premium due to market downturns or fluctuation. Although fixed
index annuities guarantee no loss of premium due to market downturns, deductions from your accumulation value for additional optional benefit riders could under
certain scenarios exceed interest credited to the accumulation value, which would result in loss of premium. They may not be appropriate for all clients.
The Strategic Design AnnuitySM X is issued on form NA1013A/ICC18-1013A.MVA (contract), AE577A/ICC15-AE577A, AE579A/ICC15-AE579B, AE583A/ICC15-
AE583A, AE584A/ICC15-AE584A, AE586A/ICC15-AE586A, AE587A//ICC15-AE587A, AE589A/ICC15-AE589A, AE622A/ICC18-AE622A, AE623A/ICC18-AE623A,
AE620A/ICC18-AE620A, and AE624A/ICC18-AE624A (riders/endorsements) or appropriate state variation by North American Company for Life and Health Insurance®,
West Des Moines, IA. This product, its features and riders may not be available in all states.
Premium taxes: Accumulation value and surrender value will be reduced for premium taxes as required by the state of residence.
- Under current law, annuities grow tax-deferred. An annuity
is not required for tax deferral in qualified plans. Annuities
may be subject to taxation during the income or withdrawal
phase. Please note that neither North American, nor any
agents acting on its behalf, should be viewed as providing
legal, tax or investment advice. Consult with and rely on
your own qualified advisor.
- Please consult with and rely on your own legal or tax advisor