With CreativeOne’s Dynamic Marketing Portal (DMP), you can gain access to a multitude of executable marketing tools available online 24/7. Using these custom, hand-selected tools, you’ll be able to implement turnkey programs, connect with prospects and clients cost-effectively, and systematize your marketing. The DMP can make marketing easier, leaving you to what you do best–running the business. From lead generation to digital marketing, branding and everything in between, the DMP has you covered.
Here are just a few of our most popular programs:
- Social Security Suite: A complete sales prospecting system including a direct-mail offering, FINRA-reviewed seminar presentation with script, and FREE 90-day access to Social Security Timing software.
- First Class Leads: A direct marketing program that generates one-on-one appointments for a full retirement income analysis with high-net-worth individuals.**
- Social Media Elite: Develop online credibility and stay in front of your clients and prospects while increasing web traffic with a social media package tailored to meet your needs.
- Agent Website Creator: Get a professionally designed, financial-focused website within minutes for FREE.
- Lifetime Income Process (LIP): A retirement planning system that uses non-convincing language to deliver your message without the uncomfortable sales pressure, making the selling process simpler.
What are you waiting for? Give us a call at 800.992.2642 for more information on how you can maximize your potential by utilizing the tools within our Dynamic Marketing Portal.
FOR PRODUCER USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC. *Must purchase Social Security direct mail campaign to access complete seminar with script and to free 90-day access to Social Security Timing software. **Not applicable in all states. Additionally, as is the case with any marketing program, securities-licensed producers are responsible for obtaining approval with their broker-dealer or RIA before implementing this marketing program. These programs are an exclusive offer through CreativeOne’s Dynamic Marketing Portal to a third-party vendor and are only available to agents who are contracted with CreativeOne and meet minimum production requirements. CreativeOne is not responsible for the results of the program or any liability stemming from the use of it. CP-0472 2015/5/14
Related terms: Annuities, Branding 101, Customer Relationship Management, Lead Generation, Market Niches, Marketing, Online Marketing, Practice Management, Referrals, Sales Strategies, Savvy Strategies, Social Media, Social Security