The wait is over. Nationwide Financial® launches a new fixed indexed annuity — Nationwide New HeightsSM.
A new solution for new challenges.
Designed to be the next generation of fixed indexed annuities, Nationwide New Heights is engineered with you and your clients in mind. A complement to Nationwide Financial’s current suite of products, it combines the reliability of a fixed product with the opportunity of income growth potential:
- Safety – The base contract includes a return of purchase payment guarantee.
- Accumulation – The base contract includes unlimited earning potential, an initial two-year strategy term, and the ability to track values daily and credit earnings to date on free withdrawals
- Income – The optional lifetime income benefit rider, available for an additional cost, offers a highest daily evaluation or 2% compounded annual growth on the purchase payment and competitive payouts
- Legacy – The optional enhanced death benefit rider, available for an additional cost, offers a highest daily evaluation or 4% compounded annual growth on the purchase payment
These features have limitations and restrictions; please review the product and rider side-by-side [FAM-0332AO] for more information.
NAIC training required in all states.
All annuity producers in all states must complete Nationwide New HeightsSM Fixed Indexed Annuity (New Heights) product training prior to solicitation. You may also be required to complete additional training courses depending on your individual circumstances. It’s important that you complete training so you don’t miss out on opportunities to help your clients make decisions about their retirement. To make training simpler and more convenient, Nationwide® is offering the required courses online through RegEd’s Annuity Training Platform accessible at https://secure.reged.com/TrainingPlatform.
We’re here when you need us.
If you have questions about offering your clients the next generation in fixed indexed annuities, contact CreativeOne at 800.992.2642.
For Broker/Dealer Use Only — Not For Use With The Public
• Not a deposit • Not FDIC or NCUSIF insured • Not guaranteed by the institution • Not insured by any federal government agency • May lose value
Annuities are underwritten by Nationwide Life Insurance Company and Nationwide Life and Annuity Insurance Company, Columbus, Ohio 43215, members of Nationwide Financial. All guarantees and protections are subject to the claims-paying ability of Nationwide Life and Annuity Insurance Company. The Nationwide New Heights Fixed Indexed Annuity, an individual, single purchase payment, deferred fixed indexed annuity is issued by Nationwide Life and Annuity Insurance Company, Columbus, Ohio, a member of Nationwide Financial. Nationwide New Heights, Nationwide Financial and the Nationwide framemark are service marks of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company. © 2013 Nationwide Financial Services, Inc. All rights reserved. FAE-0121AO-IM (01/14)