A 2012 survey* found that direct mail is the promotional medium with the highest return on investment for business-to-consumer marketing.
To help you launch your next direct mail campaign, we offer the Creative Mail House, a turnkey direct mail resource.
Creative Mail House is a direct response marketing service that delivers professionally designed and printed invitations and mail pieces tailored to your marketing needs. This program is designed to help you fill seats for seminars, which continue to be an effective and efficient method of prospecting.
Creative Mail House includes:
- Exclusive access to a direct response marketing company specializing in insurance and financial services.
- The ability to choose between variety of mailers and invitations, ranging from $.28 to $.56 per piece.
- Access to a marketing consultant, who will ensure your campaign meets your exact specifications.
- Access to list providers who can provide quality mailing lists based on your specific criteria, or demographics such as age, zip code, household income, mile radius, and more.
- No additional costs for variable data printing or upfront charges for Income Producing Assets (IPA) filter.
- Material designed, produced and printed to ensure quality and on-time mailing.
- Personalization design of your mail pieces.
- Professional reservation service to answer calls and register up to 100 attendees for just $200.
Find great prospects, make a professional first impression and do it for a lower cost than other direct mail services.
Call your Sales Team to learn more about Creative Mail House at 800.992.2642 or check out the program on the Dynamic Marketing Portal at www.agents.creativeone.com.
FOR PRODUCER USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC. 13354 – 2014/4/23
* Target Marketing magazine’s 2012 Annual Media Usage survey.
©2014 Creative One Marketing Corporation. This program is an exclusive offer through CreativeOne to a third party vendor and is only available to producers who are contracted with CreativeOne. CreativeOne is not responsible for the results of the program or any liability stemming from the use of it. Producer is responsible for compliance with insurance advertising, marketing and lead generation regulations, which vary from state to state and by the carriers in which they represent. As in the case with any marketing program, securities licensed producers are responsible for obtaining approval from their broker dealer or RIA before implementing this program. Production requirements apply.